- Position: Author of DomotiGa
- Twitter: @DomotiGa
- Registered on: 08/18/2011
- Last connection: 03/21/2017
Reported issues: 41
- 11:54 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Smartvisu periode issue - possible solution
- @Raymond please update me, what excatly do I need to validate?
I was out of DomotiGa land for some time, need to pic...
- 11:52 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: How to reset a interfase via script
- I think you can even use the build-in events just trigger on a time, and define an action with type _script_ and then...
- 03:53 PM DomotiGa Development: RE: Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga
- Hi I didn't receive the logfile on that e-mail address yet.
If you can try again?
I will forward it to Alexie then.
- 05:41 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: shell script - sainsmart relayboard
- I guess that domotiga is polling your script to get the status, just query the arguments for the script for 'on' or '...
- 10:58 AM DomotiGa Development: RE: Omniksol support.
- There is currently no RS485 support for Omniksol, I only use a Wifi module, my inverter didn't come with the standard...
- 12:10 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Actiontype command doesn't execute the command...but gives no error
- What does the first line of your script look like (the shebang line)
Maybe the script is called but the environment ...
- 04:04 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Actiontype command doesn't execute the command...but gives no error
- Some thoughts;
Does it matter if you specify the absolute path to the linux script, or do you use that already? So s...
- 09:14 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Domotiga 24 and velbus
- I guess 00 should be written as 0 then.
- 09:13 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Domotiga 24 and velbus
- We should fix the check in the crontab code.
- 08:54 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Domotiga 24 and velbus
- Does removing the 0 in front of the 8 help?
35 08 -> 35 8
Also available in: Atom