Project

General

New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa

Added by cowana over 4 years ago

I have installed the latest release v2.0.0 (http://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f=3422&t=20910)

I notice that I cannot control any devices...

In the log I see the following:

2014/12/22 13:36:55 [RaZberry] CommandClassId not found for device with address '11:0', so I can't control it!
2014/12/22 13:36:56 [RaZberry] CommandClassId not found for device with address '8:0', so I can't control it!
2014/12/22 13:36:59 [RaZberry] CommandClassId not found for device with address '9:0', so I can't control it!
2014/12/22 13:37:01 [RaZberry] CommandClassId not found for device with address '6:0', so I can't control it!
2014/12/22 13:37:13 [RaZberry] CommandClassId not found for device with address '6:0', so I can't control it!

Fetching of information from these devices is working fine. Control was working util I upgraded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies (10)

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by Jtoler5 over 4 years ago

I confirm. Downgraded back to 1.7.2 and was able to make it all work again.

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by Jtoler5 over 4 years ago

Any idea if this will be fixed in the next release of DomotiGa? It looks like they changed a lot but also added a lot of devices.

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by rdnzl over 4 years ago

I will have a look soon... Updated my razberry code but didn't look at changes yet.

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by mories over 4 years ago

I had the same here upgraded to 2.0 and I experienced the same issues as cowana.
At first I downgraded to fw 1.7.2, but I struggled with one specific device, GreenWave Powernode 6, so I upgraded to 2.0 again.

But I was missing the much needed domotiga integration, so I switched to OpenZWave connecting to serial port /dev/ttyAMA0.
I followed the procedure as documented in https://www.domotiga.nl/projects/domotiga/wiki/Z-Wave_OpenZWave and it works very good.

Are there any known pros or cons for using the Razberry of OpenZWave plugin ?

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by Alexie over 4 years ago

I will have a look into the RaZberry 2.x next week, because in theory i expect it work with the existing code ... but you never know, possible the zwave.me guys made their api again incompatible (not the first time).

For most users the openzwave and razberry are equal, only the razberry can do this in parallel (requests) and handles timeouts better ... The openzwave will show a delay for 1-2 minutes it sometimes goes "bad" in your network.

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by sincze over 4 years ago

Alexie wrote:

I will have a look into the RaZberry 2.x next week, because in theory i expect it work with the existing code ... but you never know, possible the zwave.me guys made their api again incompatible (not the first time).

For most users the openzwave and razberry are equal, only the razberry can do this in parallel (requests) and handles timeouts better ... The openzwave will show a delay for 1-2 minutes it sometimes goes "bad" in your network.

Hi Alexie. The Domoticz guys also mention problems with latest 2.0.0 version & razberry and people having to downgrade.
http://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3870&p=30141&hilit=razberry+2.0.0#p30141

I expect a rootcause not within DomotiGa but within the change of the latest 2.0.0.

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by Alexie over 4 years ago

The RaZberry 2.x API should be working now with DomotiGa, i just commited a fix in the BETA and MASTER. Just do a "git pull" and you will get it.

It is working, but i will review the code a little bit more ... and also allign it with the Open Z-Wave commandclass/value mapping, now you can't switch between them - without loosing the current device information ...

RE: New Razpberry software v2.0.0 not working with DomotiGa - Added by mories over 4 years ago

Alexie,

I can also confirm that it is working for me.

Thank you very much !

(1-10/10)