Project

General

Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand

Added by elRadix over 5 years ago

Would it be possible to integrate EasyPlus into Domotiga

Easy Plus features an open source platform for integrators. You can log in to the system using TCP / IP.

Through this way you can start sending and receiving commands.

For example, a command that can be sent is Setrelay 10, 1. This ensures that relay 10 is actuated.
For example, a command that can receive is Temperature 3, 22.5. This means that the temperature in the third zone is 22.5 degrees Celsius.

For more information about the bus commands busserver download the manual.

Can you let me know if this is feasable to have it integrated.

Thank you for looking into it, if you need more info or access to my server to test, let me know.

Replies (6)

RE: Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand - Added by jessekerkhoven over 5 years ago

Hi,

This is possible but a i can't find any information that it is opensource. There are a lot of things on my wishlist to build so i put it on hold for now.

Gr{eeting,oetje}s

RE: Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand - Added by elRadix about 5 years ago

Hi,

6 months have passed already, I see that you have made good progress on other areas.

Can you try to have a look above, if you need access or more information pls let me know.

Groetjes terug ;-)

RE: Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand - Added by Nordine almost 5 years ago

Hallo Jesse,

Ik heb thuis ook EasyPlus domotica systeem van Apexsyst.

Is hier al vooruitgang?

mvg, Nordine

RE: Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand - Added by jessekerkhoven almost 5 years ago

Hi Nordine and elRadix,

No progress has been made. I have not looked at it.

JK

RE: Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand - Added by rdnzl almost 5 years ago

I had a quick look at the pdf, for reading/setting analog and push i/o's we can copy CJerome code and change it a bit, but there are a lot more types of commands which take a lot of time, which ones do you need?
And I miss an automatic report of local changes from bus system to application (domotiga), polling for them is a pain in the .. not something I want to code for, can you find out if it reports status changes when you connect via tcp client to port 2024 to it?
And maybe shore some output (if any) to see if it's doable to code it for just 2 users..

RE: Support EasyPlus Domitca - included buscommand - Added by Nordine almost 5 years ago

Sounds promising even though not easy.
I will try to find some answers and get back to you.

thanks again!

(1-6/6)