Project

General

phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface

Added by wxop over 5 years ago

Hi there.

I've just released phpMyDomo, a cool web interface for Domotiga and other home automation software .

phpMyDomo is an open-source php Web Application aimed to provide a clean, robust, customizable, fast and intuitive interface to many Home Automation software, including Domotiga (v1.0.012).

With todays chinese phones and tablets starting as low as $50, it becomes a cheap and powerfull way to build remotes to control anything smartly in your house. phpMyDomo wants to be the ultimate WebApp that works as well on these devices, as on any computer browser. phpMyDomo don't aim to replace the cool domotic's software you're currently using, but rather to add a convenient web interface to it, especially on small devices like tablets and phones

Currently supported software include Domoticz, Domotiga and Domogik.

This is a Work In Progress : At this time only Switches and Sensors are fully supported in Domoticz. Dimmers should come soon.

Features

- Allow to Switch on/off any supported devices or scenes, from the Dashboard page
- View all sensors at once, or per user defined groups
- View all cameras on a single page
- Responsive design : Display fine on any Android/IOS tablet, phone and any modern (HTML5) web browser
- Multiple Skins, build your own easily
- Multiples languages supported
- Any Home Automation Software supported via Api Plugins
- Easily customizable
- Fast loading
- Minimal server requirements : a php-enabled web server
- Object oriented, MVC design : easily build your own custom pages, in minutes...
- Free and Open Source
- Highest WAF (Wife Acceptation Factor) possible :D

I'm looking for developers to help coding it, as well as users,to install, test and report...
If enough people seems interested, I will do my best to make it evolve . If not I will just develop it for my own needs only.

If you're interested, please go to the phpMyDomo web site to download it, or to view some screenshots.
And give me your feedback here.

Best regards,

wxop

Replies (34)

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by wxop over 3 years ago

klona wrote:

I just try version 0.2 and this seems to work, except I have no device listed.
There are correctly shown with Domotiyii.

Any clue ?

carefully check in config.php :

$conf['app']['api'] ="domotiga";
$conf['urls']['server_domotiga'] ="http://IP:PORT";
// replace IP and PORT with those of your Domotiga SERVER, ie http://192.168.100.1:9009

Then all your devices should show up in the "devices" page

HTH

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by klona over 3 years ago

Hi,
Thanks a lot. working.

All devices are unknown (mainly 1wire and RFcom), I have now to work on that.

I use a lot the Thermostat feature of Domotiga. Is there a way to manage it and change T° derogation form this web interface ?

Regards,
Claude

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by wxop over 3 years ago

If all your devices show up as "unknow", it means that their types are not recognized by PMD. FYI currently recognized types should be:
Commands :
- Switches
- Dimmers
Sensors:
- UV
- PIR
- UPS
- Temperature
- Humidity
- energy
- mail
- door

If your devices are not in this list, it is normal that they appear as "unknown". If not: Houston, we have a problem there ! :P

If you own other sensor/commands types, you would have to modify the /pmd/www/inc/api/domotiga/api_client.php file to allow proper detection of these types. (If you succeed to do that, please push your change to the Git repo so that other users could benefit from it, and in order that next updates wont replace your own changes to this file)

Regarding Thermostats, currently there is no support in the GUI for that. Not that hard to implement, but I have no such device to test it myself. But Code contributions are alway welcome !

HTH

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by klona over 3 years ago

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I am trying to find what is not working, as I have mainly temperature and switch devices, 1-wire bus, using OWFS.

I enabled debug lines in domotiga/api_client.php (thanks to keep it in code !), but I can't understand which data is not good.

I also see that devices appears as [enabled] => -1 where I expected [enabled] => 1
Also switches appears with a "[switchable] => -1" where I expected a "[switchable] => 1"

For Thermostat I will work on it later, but this is clearly the feature I am looking for a long time. This will enable all family to manage heating from their own smartphone, pad, PC etc.. through a simple web inteface, rather VNC/RDP to the domotiga server and the main interface.

[undef_undef_64] => Array
(
[name] => Temp Bureau
[address] => 64
[battery_status] =>
[raw] => Array
(
[device_id] => 64
[name] => Temp Bureau
[icon] =>
[lastseen] => 11:59:06
[enabled] => -1
[hide] => 0
[dimable] =>
[switchable] => 0
[batterystatus] =>
[location_id] => 3
[locationname] => Chambres
[values] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 1
[value] => 19.7525
[units] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 2
[value] =>
[units] =>
)
[2] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 3
[value] =>
[units] =>
)
[3] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 4
[value] =>
[units] =>
)
)
)
[raw_value1] => 19.7525
[class] => undef
[type] => undef
[uid] => undef_undef_64
[img_type] => undef
[undef_undef_55] => Array
(
[name] => Chauffe_Salon
[address] => 55
[battery_status] =>
[raw] => Array
(
[device_id] => 55
[name] => Chauffe_Salon
[icon] => light-off.png
[lastseen] => 11:58:56
[enabled] => -1
[hide] => 0
[dimable] =>
[switchable] => -1
[batterystatus] =>
[location_id] => 2
[locationname] => Salon
[values] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 1
[value] => Off
[units] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 2
[value] =>
[units] =>
)
[2] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 3
[value] =>
[units] =>
)
[3] => Array
(
[valuenum] => 4
[value] =>
[units] =>
)
)
)
[raw_value1] => Off
[class] => undef
[type] => undef
[uid] => undef_undef_55
[img_type] => undef
)

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by wxop over 2 years ago

Hi klona

Sorry for the ultra long delay to answer, but I did not got the notification.

As I've previously said, I dont own any Thermostats to test anything related to that, and I'm neither using Domotiga myself, so this is just a draft for any developers wanting to support Domotiga to join the pmd project, and take care of that.

The only thing i can tell you, is that values in the "raw" array, are those exactly as sent by the Domotiga API.

So to implement the thermostat in PMD, there a basically 3 things to do:
1) create a (universal) "thermostat" type in PMD, that can be wideley used by any API client
2) link the domotica API client to the new PMD "thermostat" type
3) create the JS/CSS/HTML for Thermostat buttons

bonne journee

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by wxop over 2 years ago

phpMyDomo Version 0.300 just released !

• new: Implements Logitech SqueezeBox Remote controller (Musicians will certainly love the loop feature, while other may enjoy the FF,REW buttons)
  • new: Allows (multiple) warnings (red highlight) whenever sensor values change
  • new: Allows custom blocks
  • new: Domoticz Push Buttons
  • new: Domoticz supports Door Contacts, Luminosity and Distance sensors
  • new: Italian Language (Thanks to Aldodemi)
  • fix: MySensors 'type' field renamed to 'mtype'
  • fix: Time display in calendar block
  • dev: Debug Device Popover no longer under NavBar
  • dev: 'utils/calc' page allows conversion between AB400 jumpers / House,Unit Code
  • dev: Minify updated to v2.3
  • dev: FontAwesome updated to v4.6.3
  • dev: latest MySensors_php_API library
  • dev: allow to force language in the URL using 'lang='

Enjoy ;-)

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by Alexie over 2 years ago

wxop: how far did you integrate it with DomotiGa?

As I wrote b4

Commands :
- Switches
- Dimmers
Sensors:
- UV
- PIR
- UPS
- Temperature
- Humidity
- energy
- mail
- door

should be correctly supported at this time (I did not checked since the first release, but if Domotica API has not changed, it should still work).

I did not added specific Domotiga support since that, because I dont use it personally, but anyone a bit used with php and domotica API, should be able to easily add support for missing sensors types in a few minutes, then submit a PR at Github so that I can merge it.

It's open source, and contributors are welcome :P

RE: phpMyDomo: a convenient Domotiga web Interface - Added by wxop 5 months ago

phpMyDomo Version 0.500 is now available !

- new: Support for OpenHab v2 API (v1 still available as 'openhab1')
- new: Domoticz - Clicking on Sensor values links to their graphs (log) page.
- new: Domoticz - New sensors types supported: custom, text, alert, mediaplayer
- fix: Fixes selectors for the latest Domoticz versions (names are now base64 encoded)
- dev: New sensors Types : 'mediaplayer', 'text', 'date', 'time', 'custom'
- new: XBMC Action - renamed to 'kodi'. Update your calls ("type=xbmc" becomes "type=kodi" in the url)
- fix: XBMC Action - parameter 'image' renamed to 'icon'. . Update your calls ("image=" becomes "icon=" in the url)
- new: Growl Action - handles Notifications Groups.
- new: Growl Action - accepts unfiltered 'title' and 'message' parameters
- new: Localize Numbers formats
- fix: Devices Pages - smallers rows
- fix: Black Theme - lighter text color in right block & devices pages
- fix: Better Debug Popover positioning in devices page
- new: Always show Debug Popover (on icon click) in devices page
- fix: Squeezebox display in Medium viewport
- fix: Timer audio files enhancements
- fix: 'HTTP_PORT' constant in some funky php installation
- dev: freedomotic draft implementation
- dev: MySensors documentation fix (mtype)

cheers :P

(26-34/34)