in CHDDTemp.class the plugin looked for is Homematic LAN Adapter instead of HDDTemp Socket
just updated to the latest beta and found that the HDDTemp class (line 70) is looking for "Homematic LAN Adapter" devices instead of "HDDTemp Socket" devices. Obviously this leads to the HDDTemp devices never getting updated...
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Fix in latest code, thanks!
- Category set to DomotiGa3
- Assignee set to rdnzl
- Target version set to 1.0.019
- Resolution set to Fixed
Merged into 1.0.019 and officially released.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
It is fixed in 1.0.019, so I will close this one. Thanks for reporting it!
Also available in: Atom