Z-Wave Aeon Labs Multi Sensor¶
- Z-Wave Aeon Labs Multi Sensor
MultiSensor from Aeon Labs that delivers Motion, Temperature, Humidity and Light sensor values:
Press the black button inside once.
When the MultiSensor is removed from a z-wave network it should restore itself to factory settings.
Notifications and Wake up¶The sensor has three reporting groups and per group it can be configured:
- The interval (in seconds) to send out the Report (parameters 111/112/113)
- The minimum Wake Up interval time is 4 minutes (240 seconds)
- Which reports are send for the group (parameters 101/102/103)
- You can enable Luminance (bit 7)/Humidity (bit 6)/Temperature (bit 5) and Battery (bit 0)
- By default everything is disabled
- If you want to enable all reports, set the value to 225.
Tips & Tricks¶
- Inside the sensor there is a black button:
- Press once to have the sensor transmit a Node Info Frame
- Keep the button pressed for two seconds to send a Wake up Notification
- Press the button three times to keep the sensor 10 minutes awake