Z-Wave Fibaro FGMS-001¶
- Table of contents
- Z-Wave Fibaro FGMS-001
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light
intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered
device and designed to be installed quckly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating
mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and
security monitoring systems
The Fibaro Motion Sensor with firmware 2.4 is not recommend, because it doesn't send a message when motion is detected. Version firmware 2.6 have been successfully tested.
The Fibaro Motion Sensor can be included into the Z-Wave network by using the B-button.
1) Insert the battery into the Fibaro Motion Sensor. Enclosure lock is marked with a dot. Make sure the device is located within the direct range of the main controller.
2) Set the main controller into the learning mode (see main controller’s operating manual).
3) Quickly, triple click the B-button - LED diode will glow blue.
4) Fibaro Motion Sensor will be detected and included in the Z-Wave network.
5) Wait for the main controller to configure the sensor.
6) If necessary, wake up the Motion Sensor by triple clicking the B-button.
7) LED diode will glow blue to confirm the sensor woke up, and then wait for the main controller to configure the sensor.
1) Make sure the sensor is connected to power source.
2) Set the main controller into the learn mode (see main controller’s operating manual)
3) Quickly, triple click the B-button, located on Fibaro Motion Sensor’s enclosure.
4) LED diode will glow blue confirming the device has been excluded from the network
The Fibaro Motion Sensor reset erases the EPROM memory, including all information on the Z-Wave network and the main
Fibaro Motion Sensor reset procedure:
1) Make sure the battery works and is in place.
2) Press and hold the B-button for 4-6 seconds until the LED glows signaling the 2nd menu level.
3) Release the B-button.
4) Again, press the B-button briefly.
Successful reset will be confirmed with the LED changing colour to red and fading.