- Registered on: 01/16/2012
- Last connection: 08/14/2018
Reported issues: 42
- 02:50 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: backup data and config for new install?
- In principle backing up your MySQL database is sufficient, unless you use the rrdtool.
I will check if can find my...
- 02:23 PM DomotiGa Revision 1e757d50 (domotiga): Added: MQTT will publish lastseen of a device too
- Fixed: MQTT published also battery status, even when disabled
Fixed: DomotiGa3 (client mode) could give an error on exit
- 10:32 AM DomotiGa Revision abacc39c (domotiga): Changed: MQTT Battery values are send with a request all
- Changed: DomotiGa3 will now wait for a MySQL if the database has been initialized before (required for Docker)
- 07:32 PM DomotiGa Revision ec343db1 (domotiga): Merge branch 'master' into beta
- 07:30 PM DomotiGa Revision 76443a11 (domotiga): Fixed: Domotiga install didn't work on MySQL 8.0
- 08:55 AM DomotiGa Revision 19af0da1 (domotiga): Removed: Notify My Android, service has been stopped due to GDPR
- 06:03 PM DomotiGa Bug #620 (Feedback): openzwave on CentOS 7
- The 'failed' gambas is fine to run DomotiGa ... just you can't start the development environment delivered with Gamba...
- 06:02 PM DomotiGa Bug #620: openzwave on CentOS 7
- Ok, follow the following steps to include the /usr/local/lib in your path:
- 03:48 PM DomotiGa Development: RE: Support for Marrick Lynx-10PLC
- The OpenZWave is resolved now ;-) So you can give that one a try, 1 missing library was causing it (libffi-devel).
Also available in: Atom