- Registered on: 01/16/2012
- Last connection: 05/27/2018
Reported issues: 42
- 08:55 AM DomotiGa Revision 19af0da1 (domotiga): Removed: Notify My Android, service has been stopped due to GDPR
- 06:03 PM DomotiGa Bug #620 (Feedback): openzwave on CentOS 7
- The 'failed' gambas is fine to run DomotiGa ... just you can't start the development environment delivered with Gamba...
- 06:02 PM DomotiGa Bug #620: openzwave on CentOS 7
- Ok, follow the following steps to include the /usr/local/lib in your path:
- 03:48 PM DomotiGa Development: RE: Support for Marrick Lynx-10PLC
- The OpenZWave is resolved now ;-) So you can give that one a try, 1 missing library was causing it (libffi-devel).
- 03:32 PM DomotiGa Bug #619 (Feedback): ZWave wrapper around latest OpenZWave fails
- 03:31 PM DomotiGa Bug #619: ZWave wrapper around latest OpenZWave fails
- I compiled it on a fresh CentOS 7 installation and i get the same error (ERROR: Illegal instruction) ... The followin...
- 09:25 AM DomotiGa Development: RE: Support for Marrick Lynx-10PLC
- Yes, it if looks a bit alike the X10 protocol you can follow the Mochad approach.
I am happy to include the 'new' ...
- 08:53 AM DomotiGa Feedback: RE: Somebody alive here ?
- It was never mainstream (used by hunderd thousands of users), but it does what it should do ... If you want to go mor...
- 01:34 PM DomotiGa Bug #619: ZWave wrapper around latest OpenZWave fails
- The "Illegal instruction" is weird, that's not in the wrapper code itself. The directory itself looks fine (looking a...
- 07:55 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Windows client
BTW The Docker has the Z-Wave OpenZWave library onboard ... so no need to compile it.
Also available in: Atom