- 09:38 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: LED Strips
If you poses a RFXTRX, you need to look at their website which RGB controller is supported. [[http://www.rfxcom...
- 06:41 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: z-wave ZP3102 - basic report deconding not ok.
Thanks for taking this issue up.
- I'm not so sure value 1 is not send anymore: I see this in the ozw-log:...
I'm the proud owner of the Vision z-wave device ZP3102: a pir motion sensor with temperature alarm made aro...
- 02:24 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Possibly some blind/curtain controls are reversed?
It is not clear to me on which level the open/close is inverted.
If your try RFXCommander standalone (windwos ...
- 02:11 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: DomotiYii CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.
What is your goal with your support question on the forum?
- If you still have acces to your system by SSH on ...
- 04:38 PM DomotiGa Support #611: Buienradar 1.01 no longer working with API
I have a bit of a special situation: on debian Jessie on Cubieboard, the got the server running on gambas 3.9...
- 08:16 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Using bluetooth on multiple Raspberry Pi to get presence detection
I use Liama (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kebab.Llama&hl=nl) on my android phone to get lo...
- 03:31 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Firmware upgrade via OTA
If you mean z-wave OTA updates: no support currently.
However, for AEOTEC GEN5 devices, a simple workaround ex...
- 03:25 PM DomotiGa Support #611 (Resolved): Buienradar 1.01 no longer working with API
The plugin BuienRadar is no longer fetching data from http://gpsgadget.buienradar.nl/data/raintext/
- 02:35 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Help with developing in Gambas
- go to base dir of domotiga: ...
Also available in: Atom