- 11:27 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Problem Install Domotiga.
ok, the gambas3 from the repository does not work.
Now I use the manual for the sourcecode and domotiga is...
i have reinstall my Ubuntu and start with kubuntu 16.04.1.
I see that Gambas3 can install from the reposit...
- 06:14 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Problem calling shell scripts via actions
my php was only an Example for you.
try "bash /home/pi/domotiga/rrd/SkapaGrafer.sh"
or try to put it in /...
- 05:58 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Problem calling shell scripts via actions
what is your command string and where is your Bash script store?
I use php scripts with command php script...
- 02:18 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Modbus problems
- linuxmate wrote:
> If for example I want to read the register n. 3110 (frequency, value about 50Hz), data type decla...
- 09:04 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Modbus problems
here a timing diagramm for Register 3000 to see current at L1,L2,L3 in Float32.
At 19200 Baud.
- 08:50 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Modbus problems
i see no response.
With Domotiga release you get a response, but the wrong Value?
if you can test the las...
- 11:06 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Timestamp to Date?
where do I write this?
At time i use json to get the Value in php and write back with json.
- 03:31 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Modbus problems
i am looking at your examples and i am realy sure if you tell domotiga 3110, domotiga send 3110.
If you ge...
- 03:04 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Modbus problems
it can be the problem i tell before.
At your test software you request 3110, but the soft s...
Also available in: Atom