- Position: Author of DomotiGa
- Twitter: DomotiGa
- Registered on: 08/18/2011
- Last connection: 01/22/2019
- 02:01 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: DomoZWave wrapper Ubuntu 18.04
- Het lijkt er op dat deze nu libjson-c-dev heet. (nog niet getest)
- 08:36 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: DomotiGa Modbus TCP
- The address has two parts before the : is the slave address between 1 and 247 in hex with trailing 0
01-F7 followed ...
- 07:01 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: DomotiGa Modbus TCP
I have looked at your issue, and fixed it I think.
It's committed over the latest branch, so you can simply d...
- 06:51 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Using the gambas repo maintained by domotiga: error
- I uploaded them to the repo, please test.
See here for small instruction:
- 06:46 PM DomotiGa Gambas 3.10.0 has been released
- This new version has 150 new features, and 225 bug fixes.
The main important features of this new version are the fo...
- 06:43 PM DomotiGa Gambas 3.10.0 Raspberry Pi packages for Stretch
- Gambas 3.10.0 Raspberry Pi Packages
Thanks to Alexie who compiled Gambas 3.10.0 packages for distro Stretch they are...
- 11:54 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Smartvisu periode issue - possible solution
- @Raymond please update me, what excatly do I need to validate?
I was out of DomotiGa land for some time, need to pic...
- 11:52 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: How to reset a interfase via script
- I think you can even use the build-in events just trigger on a time, and define an action with type _script_ and then...
- 03:53 PM DomotiGa Development: RE: Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga
- Hi I didn't receive the logfile on that e-mail address yet.
If you can try again?
I will forward it to Alexie then.
- 05:41 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: shell script - sainsmart relayboard
- I guess that domotiga is polling your script to get the status, just query the arguments for the script for 'on' or '...
Also available in: Atom