- 03:13 AM DomotiGa Bug #602: Executed command (winexe) does not die.
- After some googling, I have a workaround.
Created the following three scripts which are called from Domotiga as fo...
- 01:23 PM DomotiGa Bug #602 (New): Executed command (winexe) does not die.
- Hi guys, I am using winexe to initiate a command on a remote windows server.
The command is as follows:...
- 11:19 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Memory leak?
- Hi Alexi.
I made the changes and compiled. Will post memstat results after it runs for a while
- 07:21 AM DomotiGa Bug #600 (Closed): JSONRPC : Memory use climbs/not freed when making frequent/agressive calls
- As reported here
Memory leak in json-rpc when called agressively (multiple times/sec).
Eventually this results i...
- 01:15 PM DomotiGa Bug #590: GenericIO can not control device after update
- Hi Guys, I suggest this be closed as it is not a bug.
- 01:12 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Memory leak?
- Excellent. Thanks Alexie.
I think the json.rpc now allows you to set more than one value at a time, and if so, so ...
- 12:29 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Memory leak?
- Hi Alexie,
How manay a second you mean :)...
- 05:01 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Memory leak?
- Looks like it is JSON-RPC...
Also available in: Atom