- 11:47 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: Rules on warning messages
- Hi Martin,
You can set the option to not run the event if it ran in the last 30 min with the option: _Don't run ev...
- In DomotiYii, actions already added to an event are filtered out from the list of available actions.
I think this sh...
- 03:38 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: Smartvisu periode issue - possible solution
- Hi Raymond,
Sorry to revive an old thread, I've upgraded to Ubuntu 16.04 / PHP7.1 and since then the customized co...
- 01:05 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: LED Strips
- In case that interests anyone else, I've bought an H801 controller from AliExpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/...
- I have an H801 LED Strip controller.
to change the colour, I need to send a command including hex values of RGB, e.g...
- 11:04 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: LED Strips
- thanks for the info :)
- 09:51 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: DomotiGa Crash
- Thanks will try.
No I'm not running the BETA for Onkyo yet. My Pi fried up so it kept me busy :( BETA is on my nex...
- 07:39 AM DomotiGa Support: RE: DomotiGa Crash
- Hi Alexie,
see results :...
- 09:53 PM DomotiGa Support: RE: controlling Onkyo AV Receiver
- Hi Alexie,
Not sure if this is due to the Onkyo changes that you did...
- I've been experiencing crashes recently, not sure why.
Here is what the terminal displays for 2 occurrences:
Also available in: Atom